Tuesday, August 17, 2010

KO PEHAL

flashback:
2/8/10
i gave 'something' in a small pack to everyone in my x-unit surgery.
ONLY to them.
personally met each n everyone,then gave it.


today:
17/8/10
went to surgery office,
to meet d secretary,
asking for my completion certificate as i finished surgery posting long back,
(hey you..i got d green book signed already by anand rao.ur job is just to print the certificate which took less than 5 minutes.i can meet HOD on my own if u r too 'BUSY')

scene started:
(in that very very tiny office-me,secretary A,secretary B,Bhat sir were ther)

me : (talking to secretary A) i came for completion certificate

secretary A : where's ur green book?leave it here.u can take it back tomorrow along wit the certificate.

me : ok fine.so i dont have to meet sampath sir personally to get it signed?

secretary A : yup

suddenly a SUARA SUMBANG was heard.

secretary B : dont give her d certificate.she didnt give me the 'thing' that day.she gave to everyone,outside,but us. (sambil buat muka emo tahap gampang)

me : (berapi..berapi..berapi..berapi...$@^#%^&$*&%^ KO PEHAL???)

secretary B : (continue talking nih..) make her wait..let her wait for 2-3 days.dont give it tomorrow.

secretary A : (look at me.smile.dont know wut to say i guess)

me : (bersabar..bersabar..trying to be polite coz Bhat sir was there)

me : i gave to MY UNIT ONLY (ignoring,didnt bother to lawan cakap with secreatary B bcoz i still have some respect 4 Bhat sir. n i wont 'pujuk' the secretary B oso.never.why should i ?)


u know wut...i was dying to say this to her :
  • WHY should i give it to you ??
  • did u mean anything to me ?? (u r nothing to me)
  • did u ever smile at me or trying to talk to me anytime before ??
  • hey maam..n im not that type of gurl...bribery is not my thing..especially 2 U the well-known-bribe-taker on Manipal earth;being nice only to those who gave u expensive-imported-chocolates.''
  • its mine.my money.i can give it to whoever i want.(hey..suka-hati-aku la nak bagi sape pun.
  • perghhh..gile terhegeh-hegeh.


p/s : when i gave something to people,i sincerely did that.i wont do it to please anyone,someone,or just one person!

2 comments:

Leeping said...

ya i hate that old single postmenopausal lady a lot! i never look at her and talk to her. will just talk to the nice one.Last time she purposedly asked my senior to bring her an UMBRELLA from malaysia..cheap lady ! support u :p

P/s: rama told me she is still SINGLE..thank god

shariza said...

leeping:
hahah!so happy to hear that.suits her well!
no one crazy enough to b with her.
better dont talk to her at all,or else she'll ask to bring THIS n THAT..
she might ask for durian or manggis if she knows what is that!..pfffttt

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Diari Saye. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase